Thursday, April 18, 2013

MY MIND IS FREE!!!


It has been a while, actually I think it has been a lot longer than a while. As of late I have had plenty of free time on my hands and decided to come back to my blog to see if it even still existed. I guess they never get deleted. Life has impressed some very interesting things on me and I am beginning to see this blessing in disguise. I won't go into details because I have chosen to play this hand I was dealt very wise and low key. Whether or not I will win the hand is all a mystery, but until that last card is dealt I plan to play this well. I have been working on multiple projects that I could never find time for between work, my daughters and the rest of the other things in my life. My days off consisted of me taxi cabbing my babies around or running my basic errands. And my late night kept my ps3 controller in hand and fighting the undead until wee hours of the night. Lately, I have taken a small step back from gaming, not due to lack of interest but more so due to my art work. Not that I plan to turn myself into a major artist or anything, but my brain is on overload and I truly need to clear a lot of mental space. And by clearing it I mean letting myself just go. Without fear of a mess and most importantly without fears of people judging my work. Basically, I want to do what I want, express the best way I know how and not worry about whispers of condemnation for what I think it art. For what you see will always be different than what I see. The world is my canvas and I'm trying to cover every part of it. With that being said and if anyone still even follows my blog or even reads this, I say hello again and hope you're willing to take some time to enjoy my thoughts on display...

Peace. 1L


PSA: In order to survive the zombie apocalypse you will need a punched ray gun!
At least that is what black ops 2 is teaching me... LOL!!!! Have a good one guys...


2 comments:

Mo said...

It's good that you're back to creating. As long as it makes you happy it's done its job right? But I do hope you share your artwork because I do like what's going on in that photo! Loving the color combination. Have a great weekend!

Tiffany said...

Missed ya Cass!! Glad to see you creating again.