Monday, July 08, 2013

WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!!!


I currently caught wind of the newest trend which is filofaxes. I have had organizers that I use since I am seeing doctors constantly and keeping up with my daughters' schedules. I tried really hard to avoid buying one only because my pocket planner worked for me. What sucked me in was the decorating and the heavy use of office supplies. Wait, say that again?!?! Yes, office supplies and those who know me well know I have a problem when it comes to office supplies. I still told myself I didn't need it. Well, as "fate" would have it I discovered that this particular filofax was on sale for 14.00. It is the sketch pocket version and this was the beginning stages of it. It's getting pretty packed and now I am beginning to think that the pocket version was a bad idea. Although, I absolutely adore it, I might look into ordering a personal size just for a bit more date room. I might also be exaggerating a bit and really DON'T need anything bigger. It isn't quite in my budget either.

I decided that I wanted to start blogging about my current position in life and the dramatic changes that have happen. Although, I don't quite know that I am ready or how to explain it without having a heavily worded blog post. I just know and now understand that no matter what you do sometimes you cannot avoid certain situations no matter what you do. A year ago I did not think I would be where I am at now. Hell, I didn't expect this a few months ago. I can tell you that there is so much we take for granted. Even something as small as being able to run let along walk correctly. I can also tell you that even the strongest person can have dark days that you cannot get out of. Needless to say I am discovering new things to make me appreciate all the little things and to enjoy all that I do.

I really trailed off with this post but it's almost 3 in the morning and my insomnia seems to be trying to dominate my life again. With my condition; lack of sleep can really be a bad mix with my meds. So regardless everyone enjoy the week ahead of them and I will considering going more into detail about my current stage of life.

TFR
1L.


No comments: